Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Clove of Garlic, minced.
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ a Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tsp. Cumin
- 1 ½ Tsp. Paprika
- 1 ½ Tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- 2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tsp. Ground Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 3 cups of Brown Rice (any preferred rice)
- 2 limes
1. Combine all spices in one bowl. Set aside half of the mixture for chicken, and the other half for your veggies.
2. Mince garlic, then thinly slice bell peppers and onion. Mix into a bowl then set aside.
3. Cut each chicken breast in half and tenderize with a mallet.
4. Lightly drizzle olive oil over each piece of chicken and rub in half of the spice mixture. Let marinate for 10 minutes then begin to grill.
5. Grill chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165F
6. While grilling your chicken, heat 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil in large skillet. Cook veggies until tender and add the rest of spice mixture to veggies while they cook. Transfer to bowl once cooked and squeeze over fresh lime juice.
7. Once your chicken is fully cooked, slice each chicken breast and finish off with a fresh squeeze of lime juice.
8. Place meal prep containers on counter and begin packing your meal prep into each container.